1. Make a Christmas marketing plan - If you don't have a plan, do it now, otherwise Christmas will be here already!
2. Make a January Marketing Plan - Known for being a tough time of the year. If you promote an offer just before Christmas and during The Christmas break on Twitter, LinkedIn and via email marketing, you should be laughing!
3. Impliment those plans!
4. Try blogging - blog about your business, your week, your life, offer tips and tricks.
5. Focus 1 hour of your time per week onto your Twitter account - it will make a huge difference. See our social media posts to know how best to spend that time.
6. Set up Hootsuite on a one month trial for FREE - Schedule your tweets, posts and status updates for the month ahead so you can get it all done in one go!
7. Do a team profile for one of your team members - Hey my names Bo Peep, I live the dream, eat crumbs & answer the door. My favourite film is Beverley Hills Chihuahua. Favourite song who let the dogs out. Favourite website Bonio.
8. Check back to your marketing plan from the beginning of the year - are you on the right path. Do you need outside help or can you get yourselves on track.
9. If you need to improve or update your offer. Do it. If you require an outside consultant for ideas, please do contact us.
10. Plan how to improve your business, look at business coaching. Attend a free seminar or go to a business network.